March 9, 2010

How's everyone doing on this fine Tuesday? It really feels liks spring here, it's about 6 deg out, sunny and bright, I love it!

I wanted to use some of the green Starflash eyeshadows today but wanted to keep the look more neutral. I think all my green looks are pretty bright so this was a nice change for me. Also, I had totally forgotten about my beloved Nars Sex Machine + MAC She Loves Candy lip combo. It's a gorgeous neutral pink combo and I love it with pretty much any look. Also, I forgot my concealer today :/ do you guys think it's obvious?

Face
Nars Sheer Glow foundation - Light 5 (Fiji)
Ben Nye Translucent Powder
Azalea Blossom b/o
Petticoat MSF

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base (eek, I'm runing outta this and it's my second jar!)
Naked Cosmetics Ivory Set (ivory colour) - inner lid
Sweet Sienna p/m - outer lid and crease
Nars Eurydice Duo (the dark gray side) - outer v
Rated R e/s - above crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
One Off e/s - lower lashline
Smashbox Heartbreaker l/l - to line

Lips
Nars Sex Machine vmp
She Loves Candy l/g

arghhhh, I couldn't get any good pictures today. This is the best I could do, sorry guys! Also my eyebrows should soooo get re-shaped :/ maybe I shouldn't post any looks until this Friday when I get them fixed?

1-9/3/10

2-9/3/10

2 Responses to "More Neutral Use of Rated R"

  1. Amina Says:

    beautiful!!! Loove the look!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Amina - thank you so much :)

Post a Comment