5:44 PM

March 23, 2010

This is my first go with the Sugarpill stuff. Goldilux was an instant fave of mine so I thought I do a golden look. I like how the eyes turned out but it seems like lack of sleep is showing on my face in general. Maybe I should have worn a darker blush but I thought they eyes were shimmery enough that I didn't want to OD on the cheeks and eyes since I was going to work.

How's everyone's week going so far? It's been pretty chill around my house besides my usual lack of sleep. Hoping after this change of season is beyond us I can sleep again.
Face
LW Portfolio
Nars Sheer Glow foundation - Light 5 (Fiji)
Ben Nye translucent powder
Sculpt
Otherwordly

Eyes
Cash Flow p/p - base
Annabelle Brown e/l - to cut crease and to line
Embark e/s - to blend the liner
Satin Taupe e/s - above crease
Sugarpill Goldilux p/m - lid
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Blonde's Gold p/m - tearduct
UD Bouron 24/7 - lower lashline

Lips
Naked l/l
Lollipop Lovin l/s
Sock Hope l/g

1-23/3/10

2-23/3/10

5 Responses to "Goldilux"

  1. Unknown Says:

    I want some sugarpill!

  2. Abby Q. Says:

    Wow this look is truly gorgeous! I have been on the fence about Goldilux but this look has sold me- thanks for posting it :)

  3. ShiningSttar Says:

    Goldilux looks like it was ment for you lady!!! I have just heard about sugarpill recently, you should do a review on it all!! I trust your opinion ;) Of course you may have already and Im just behind, I will go look lol!

  4. Jenn @ So Very Fabulous Says:

    I love the gold on you, it's so pretty! I've seen a few looks with Goldilux lately and they're all so pretty!

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Fintia - I def recommend getting some

    Abby - If u get one pigment from Sugarpill, make it Goldilux. Happy to be an enabler ;)

    Tahnee - thanks :) I did do review in the post below

    So very fabulous - thanks, Goldilux is truly the most gorgeous gold I've every seen.

Post a Comment