5:27 PM

March 2, 2010

I wanted to wear my Nars Niagara l/s today so I decided to wear greens on the eyes. I wasn't really able to get good pictures but trust me, it looked cute IRL, lol! How's everyone's week going so far? Mine is pretty busy so the week's going by pretty fast for me.

Here's the look, hope you guys like it :)

Face
LW portfolio
Nars Sheer Glow foundation - Light5 (Fiji)
Ben Nye translucent powder
Lovejoy mb

Eyes
Greenstroke p/p - base
OCC Atmosphere p/m lid
MUFE #83 - outer lid
Naked Cosmetics Ivory set (mint green shade) - tear duct
Espresso e/s - crease
Embark e/s - outer v
All Races e/s - highlight
UD Covet 24/7 - lower lahshline
LW Blak Teal e/l - to line

Lips
Nars Niagara l/s

1-2/3/10

2-2-/3/10

3-2/3/10

Photobucket

7 Responses to "Rocking Niagara"

  1. Unknown Says:

    pretty colors!

  2. jo.frougal Says:

    Wow that's very beautiful, vivid and eyecatching! If we were face to face I wouldn't be able to look away and then you'd think I'm rude or creepy or both! LOL! Because it's that lovely!

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Fintia - thanks girl :)

    Jo - awww, you're making me blush. Thank you for your sweet comment :)

  4. Nepenthe Says:

    So pretty.. that lipstick is divine! I will place sole blame on you if I end up venturing into NARS territory.. LOL

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Nepenthe - sorry :P Nars lipsticks are great. I first thought I'll get one and now I have 6 and want more :/ But they are amazing quality for the money

  6. Punctuation Mark Says:

    great colors and techniques...

  7. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Elie - thank you so much :)

Post a Comment