March 1, 2010

Can you guys believe it's already March? Spring is so near, I'm excited coz that means I can start planing for my vacation soon (I'm leaving in May). I haven't been on vacation for a long time and I'm really exhausted! This is actually the look I did yesterday for an outing with the hubby (included shopping and brunch). We went straight to our friends' place to watch the hockey game. Speaking of which, congratulations to all Canadians! It was a great game and our team was amazing.

I used Cinderfella MES after a while coz I was just craving a smokey and sparkling eye look. I also wanted to wear my Myth l/s which I only wear with smokey eyes (coz it's too nude). Hope you guys like this. Have an awesome Monday night everyone!

P.S. I'll be posting my Fabruary Faves tomorrow. Sorry I'm late this time guys!

Face
LW Portfolio
Nars Sheer Glow foundation - Light 5 (Fiji)
Ben Nye Translucent Powder
Sculpt
BB Nude Shimmer Brick

Eyes
Black GPS
Cinderfella MES - lid
Silverthorn e/s - inner lid
Satin Taupe e/s - crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Feline e/k - to line
NYX Black e/s - to smudge liner
Lancome Hypnose mascara

Lips
Myth l/s
Rags to Riches d/g

1-28/2/10

2-28/2/10

3-28/2/10

4-28/2/10

2 Responses to "Cinderfella Returns!"

  1. charmed-chick Says:

    i like the color :)

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Charmed Chick - thank you so much :)

Post a Comment