March 26, 2010

I'm on a roll with the blog posts today! I guess I'm trying to forget about a couple of annoying days at work but throwing myself into blogging. This is a simple and sorta boring look I did today, I must have worn these colours together 100 times! But I wanted to post it coz I need you guys' feedback.

In the last set of FOTD's I posted in Specktra, a couple of ppl suggested that my eyebrows are too close together and I should make the space bigger to bring out my features. Now you guys know I'm Persian and by default most of us have long and full eyebrows. My mom who's a certified asthetician (sp?), hair stylist and makeup artist has been threading my eyebrows since I was 16. She always says that my eyebrows look best if I kept the length and I trusted her. But now I wonder, what do you guys think I should do? I don't wanna loose my Persian look, lol! and I also don't wanna look too different so I'm not sure.

Here's the looks, let me know what you think.

Face
LW Portfolio - Light
Diorskin Nude - 022 I am so friggin tempted to go and get a full bottle of this!
Ben Nye Translucent powder
Cantaloupe blush
BB Nectar shimmer brick

Eyes
Cashflow p/p - base
Gorgeous Gold e/s - inner lid
OCC Lafayette p/m - lid
Espresso e/s - outer crease
Cork e/s - crease
Solar White e/s - highlight
US Stash 24/7 - lower lashline
LW Black Gold e/l - to liner

Lips
Nars Niagara l/s - love love love this!

3-26/3/10

2-26/3/10

9 Responses to "Boring Friday Look + Feedback Needed"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Pretty colors on you!

  2. Lydia Says:

    Persian women are known for their gorgeous hair and brows. I think if your went thinner it would take away from your exotic features (which are stunning). They usually say that your brow should start at the inner corner of your eye, so if you wanted to try a new look you could take the front length back a little. Good thing is, if you don't like it, pencil it back until it grows in.

  3. janetsbreeze Says:

    I say keep your gorgeous eyebrows - I would love my thin ones to look like yours!

  4. Kristie Says:

    Hi Shadowy lady =) It's bumblebees24!

  5. Michelle @Lipstickrules Says:

    You look gorgeous -- don't change a thing!!!

  6. Unknown Says:

    Go with what u r comfortable with my luv.
    I agree with Perfectly Imperfect...if u want to try something new just to see then bring the inner part closer to ur inner eye...u look great either way!

  7. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks girls, I'm gonna try shortening in it a bit next time I get them done. My brows do grow pretty fast so no worries there, lol!

    NaturalChikmakeup - Hi back :) and welcome to beautyspot!

  8. yummy411 Says:

    like others have said do what you feel comfortable with, as this is your unique look to go with your beautiful fotd's... but if you want to try the suggestion, the front of your brow should meet the inner corner of your eye or outside of your nose. keep giving us the lovely looks ;)

  9. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Yummy 411 - I'm trying to convince my mom to reshape them, she's very reluctant, lol!

    Thanks for your feedback, I'm a huge fan of your FOTD's btw :)

Post a Comment