March 27, 2010

The hubby is out running errands and I was bored so I did this look on myself. I wanted to use Royal Sugar pigment from Sugarpill so that's what the look is based on. I used Royal Sugar damped first and then layered it dry on top. You can't see it in the pics that well but it's truly a gorgeous colour. I've been very pleased with my Sugarpill goodies and already contemplating a second order.

What's everyone doing this weekend? I have a b-day party to go to tonight and then tomorrow is my parents annual Persian New Year party. They have about 50 guests; there'll be lotsa yummy food, drinks, music and Shisha, lol! Hope everyone enjoys their weekends!

Face
LW Portfolio - Light
MUFE HD - 118 (Flesh)
Ben Nye Translucent Powder
Azalea Blossom b/o

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Sugarpill Royal Sugar - lid
MUFE #92 - crease
Nars Jolie Poupee Duo - lavender side above crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Lark About p/m - tear duct
BB Cobalt Ink g/l - to line
LW Opale e/g - to add line between double wing liner

Lips
Snob l/s
Shift to Pink l/g

1-27/3/10

2-27/3/10

I do not understand why one looks so pale under natural light :/

3-27/3/10

4-27/3/10

These two are taken with flash

5-27/3/10

6-27/3/10

6 Responses to "Royal Sugar with Purples"

  1. Sara (The Makeup Snob.com) Says:

    pretty!!! Love the bangs too!

  2. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks Sara :)

  3. Abby Q. Says:

    Yay you used the Sugarpill eyeshadow! You look gorgeous! :)

  4. Marce Says:

    Gorgeous! That purple is so beautiful!

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks girls :) I got compliments on this from random women in the mall, yay! :D

  6. Unknown Says:

    Woo.. that Sugarpill shade looks so bright! :D Love it!

Post a Comment