March 12, 2010

I sorta made my own Blooming Lovely l/s. I know that Blooming Lovely is lighter than what I have on but I put more Up the Amp that Lavender Whip as I wanted my lips to be bolder.

I had a super crazy day at work. I had to run two meetings and was on the phone for the rest of the day. I'm happy that the week is over. Friday evenings are my fave time of the week. What is everyone doing for the weekend? We have yet another b-day party to go to and also have some friends over for brunch on Sunday.

Here's the look. Let me know what you think.

Face
LW Portfolio
Nars Sheer Glow foundation - Light 5 (Fiji)
Ben Nye Translucent Powder
Azalea Blossom b/o
Pearl Blossom bp

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base for crease and above
NYX Lilac Jumbo pencil - base for lid
Nars Jolie Poupee Duo - inner and outer crease, above crease
Graphology e/ - outer v
Naked Cosmetics Ivory Set - Lilac shade on lid and as highlight
Smashbox Heartbreaker l/l - to liner

Lips
Up the Amp l/s
Lavender Whip l/s

1-12/3/10

2-12/3/10

6 Responses to "DIY Blooming Lovely"

  1. Unknown Says:

    I love this combo....I wear it so often. I tried Blooming Lovely l/s with Petals & Petals l/s...it's beautiful too :)

  2. Anonymous Says:

    I think this is an even prettier version of blooming lovely. Great job on your FOTD, you look beautiful like always!

  3. Unknown Says:

    Pretty! I do a similar combo using Up the amp and Fashion Mews :-)

  4. Laura Says:

    Very nice. I like this look. The colors are very nice with your eyes... Thanks for sharing! come follow me if you would like to- I love make-up as well.. Would love your opinions..

    http://flawlessface101.blogspot.com/

  5. Shayla Says:

    Love the lip and eye combo! Very feminine and springy :)

  6. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks guys :)

    Laura - I will check out your blog :)

Post a Comment