March 8, 2010

One of my fave beauty bloggers, Michelle of Lipstick Rules, tagged me to do this cute tag. Thank you for the tag Michelle. Here it goes:

Three names I go by:
1. Saadeh - sorry, only one name!

Three jobs I have had:
1. Mechanical commissioning engineer
2. Project manager
3. Field Engineer

Three places I have lived:
1. Ottawa
2. Conakry (capital of Guinea)
3. Tehran

Three favorite drinks:
1. Water
2. Red wine
3. Amaretto Sour

Three TV shows I watch:
1. Project Runway
2. True Blood
3. Dexter

Three places I have been:
1. Rome, Italy
2. Brussels, Belgium
3. Moscow and St Petersburg, Russia

Three places I would like to visit:
1. Spain
2. Chili
3. South Africa

Three people who text me regularly:
1. hubby
2. youngest sister
3. one of my close friends

Three favorite old TV shows:
1. Friends
2. Sex and the City
3. Little House on the Prairie

Three favorite dishes:
1. Kabob (has to be Persian style, yummy)
2. Carbonera
3. Any kind of Thai dish

Three makeup/beauty products I cannot live without:
1. NARS sheer Glow foundation
2. MAC Sculpting Powder in Sculpt
3. Lancome Hypnose mascara

Three things I'm looking forward to:
1. Getting my professional designation P.Eng (in 2 months)
2. My vacation late May (I haven't taken a vacation in over a year)
3. Summer and my parents pool and getting a tan!

I am going to tag:
1. Pretty Things
2. Makeup by Celly
3. Madam B. Fatale
and everyone else who wants to play along!

8 Responses to "Three Things About Me"

  1. Kim Says:

    Travel wise we have the same thing in common, especially the places you want to visit. I want to go to the places you've been. They're on my bucket list.

    A vacation in over a year! wow...lol i die when I don't get one in a month lol

    I did the same thing, check it out here: http://www.makeupbykim-porter.com/2010/02/threes-of-me.html

    Makeup by Kim Porter

  2. Michelle @Lipstickrules Says:

    Thanks for doing this!!


    I had kebabs this weekend -- yummy!

    Let's go for a glass of (red)wine next time you are in Toronto or I'm in Ottawa :-)

    Michelle
    xx

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Kim - cool, I will check it out :) I haven't been able to take a vacation coz my work has been very demanding. I'm really looking forward to May though.

    Michelle - np :) you like kebab too, eh? I get hungry just to think of it! I'll def let u know next time I'm in TO. I should be there sometimes either in June or July. Def let me know when u visit the capital :)

  4. Dazzledust25 Says:

    This was so interesting! Love it

  5. Celia Says:

    thanks for tag, love!

  6. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Dazzldust - thank you :)

    Celly - np, hope u get a chance to do it :)

  7. Amina Says:

    I want to play the tag too! I enjoyed learning more about you. How long did you live in Conakry? I grew up in West Africa

  8. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Amina - u should do the tag! I love reading these. My dad worked in Guinea for 5 years and I spent some of my childhood (age 9 to 14) there. Where in West Africa did u live?

Post a Comment