March 7, 2010

This is the look I wore to a friend's b-day party last night. I wanted to wear sparkly red lips (Jupiter) and I decided to OD and also have shimmer and sparkle on the eyes. I liked how it turned out though. The party was lotsa fun. We were there till about 2 am and enjoyed good company, snacks and drinks as well as dancing.

What's everyone doing for the rest of the weekend? I had a crappy night whit only 4 hours of sleep so I'm staying in. The most active thing I'll do is prob change my nail polish, haha!

Face
LW Portfolio
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - Light5 (Fiji)
Ben Nye Translucent Powder
Pleasantly mb

Eyes
Rubenesque p/p - base
Gold shade from Stila Jewel palette - all over lid
Espresso e/s - crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Blacktrack f/l - to line
Feline k/l - waterline
Lancome Hypnose mascara

Lips
Annabelle Flame l/l
Chanel Jupiter Glossimer

1-6/3/10

2-6/3/10

And a picture of me with the birthday girl:
bday

8 Responses to "Jupiter Lips and Sparkly Eyes"

  1. Unknown Says:

    pretty!

  2. Shayla Says:

    *sigh* You never cease to amaze me with how gorgeous you are! Love the look, and red lips on you are my FAVORITE!

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Fintia - thank you :)

    Shayla - thanks, you are so making me blush you have no idea

  4. Tina Says:

    Sassy hot look! I *heart* :)

  5. Marce Says:

    Hello! I love this lippie on you, it looks stunning!

  6. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Tina and Marce - thanks girls :)

  7. Amina Says:

    wooooow! mashallah! you look amazing with red lips! beautiful

  8. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Amina - you're too sweet, thank you :)

Post a Comment