March 14, 2010

This is the look I wore last night to another friend's b-day party. I did a blue gray cut crease eyes using the colours I thought looked like the eyeshadows from Give Me Liberty of London. I thought I do deeper lips as well while it's still cold out.

We're expecting some friends over for brunch so I will keep this brief. Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend!

Face
LW Portfolio
MUFE HD - 118 (Flesh)
Ben Nye Translucent powder
Sculpt
Prim n Proper blush
Shell Pearl bp

Eyes
Delft p/p - base
Silverthorn e/s - inner lid
Copperplate e/s - outer lid
Deep Blue Green p/m - to cut and blend crease
Jewel Blue e/s - above crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
LW Black Teal e/l - lower lashline
Blacktrack f/l - to line
Feline e/k
Lancome Hypnose mascara

Lips
Annabelle Bordeau l/l
Purple Rage l/g

1-13/3/10

2-13/3/10

4 Responses to "Dramatic Eyes with Purple Rage"

  1. Amina Says:

    gorgeous look!! Loove purple rage on you

  2. Shayla Says:

    I absolutely adore you with dark eyes and bright lips! It makes you look so exotic and sexy!

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Amina - thank you :)

    Shayla - thanks, I'm gonna make use of dark lips while it's still chilly out!

  4. Made up by Mien Says:

    Stunning!!

Post a Comment