March 3, 2010

I was tagged by lovely Amira of Makeup Check. Sorry about the delay hun. Here's the deal: "Post 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, link back to the person who awarded you and pass along for up to ten people."

Ok, let's see:

1. Being with my husband, there's nothing in the world that makes me happier.
2. A good night sleep; I seldom sleep well so when I do it's such a blessing.
3. Getting a tan, I love getting more "coloured"! Where the heck is the summer, save me from my pastiness oh Great Sun!
4. Blogging makes me super happy, it's the greatest hobby of mine!
5. Buying cosmetics, especially highly anticipated MAC collections as well as Nars and Chanel products.
6. Traveling to new places and meeting new people.
7. Acing a big meeting and putting all the highly egoistic men in their place is also a great joy of mine, haha!
8. Dancing, especially Persian dance. I feel in my element, happy and relaxed.
9. Easting cheesecake. I try not to eat too much sweets, but boy do I love cheesecake.
10. Getting my hair done professionally. My mom is a hair stylist so I get to do this often. Nothing like a nice salon blow out!

Now I want to tag:
1. Nepenthe
2. Shayla
3. Shining Star
4. Fintia
5. Naive Nails


3 Responses to "Tag - 10 Things that Make You Happy"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Aw.. thanks for the tag. It's got to be good to focus on those things that make us happy.

  2. Paige Says:

    Thank you for tagging me! I will try to do this tag either later today or tomorrow! :D

  3. Amira Says:

    Thank you so much for participating sweetie! <3 i love your 10 things :-)

Post a Comment