11:20 AM

March 2, 2010

I know I'm late with my favourites this month. I think I bought too much stuff and reviewed too many products so the favourites got pushed back. But better late than never, right?

1. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation as if I need to rave about this product more! I purchased this foundation about two weeks ago and already cannot go back to my other foundations. Amazing texture, great coverage, feels great on my skin and lasts on my face till I take it off. For full review, please refer to my Nars Sheer Glow foundation review. Two thumbs up and job well done Francois Nars!

2. Royal Brand Bent Eyeliner Brush I picked this up back in November from IMATS, you can see my haul post here. I started using it a lot since this winter though. This is the best eyeliner brush I've ever tried and the angled shape makes achieving the cat shape liner (my favourite) a breeze. My MAC 209 started collecting dust since I discovered this baby.

3. 100% Cocoa Butter I received this product as a gift from a friend and I believe she purchased it from a Carribean general store. This cocoa butter has been the best gift to my lack luster and dry winter hair. I scarpe off a bit of the product and warm it up in my palms. Then I massage it all over my hair, let it sit for 20-30 minutes and then wash my hair. My hair has gained its healthy shine back and I'm happy.

4. MAC True Babe lipgloss this is the best hot pink lipgloss I've ever tried. It's opaque and creamy, applies really well and lasts a long time on my lips. I make it last even longer by filling my lips with my beloved Annabelle Fuchsia l/l first. True Babe is not for the faint of heart but if you love bold pinks, you can definitely rock this. True Babe is an LE product with Riveting collection so if you want it, run and get it!

5. Bobbi Brown Nude Shimmer Brick I did this post a week or so ago including the swatches of all my BB shimer bricks. I love them all but lately I've been using Nude pretty much every single day. I love this particular shimmer brick as it gives me that super model glow. It's the perfect soft bronzer for my winter skin and really warms up my cheeks. Like all other shimmer bricks, Nude's indicidual stripes can also be used as eyeshadows. This is an LE product so I'm not sure if you can still find it, parhaps you can swap for it or find it at a CCO.

Have you used any of these 5 products? What were your tope 5 products for the month of February?

4 Responses to "February Favourites"

  1. Catherine Says:

    Hey, 3/2 isn't late for February favorites in my book lol. If I had to pick 5 favorites for just February, I think I'd have to pick:
    1. Shu Glow On Blush P Wine 25
    2. Laura Mercier Petite Eye Palette - Warm
    3. HIP Chrome Liner in Violet Volt
    4. MAC 188
    5. Laura Mercier Stickgloss in Sugar Plum

    You know, maybe I should do monthly favorites after all. 5 wasn't *that* hard, actually.

  2. Gold Dusk Says:

    When I was trying to make my feb favs blog post, I couldn't narrow it down to 5 :S. I haven't tried any of these products you've mentioned, but three are on my wishlist.

    I'm so interested to try cocoa butter, I'll have to go looking for some.

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Catherine - YOu should totally do monthly faves. I love reading those. I really need to get 188; can you believe I still don't have it?

    Gold Dusk - Which three are on your wishlist? I do love my Cocoa Butter, and it smells amazing :)

  4. Jenn @ So Very Fabulous Says:

    I think I'm finally going to get around to picking up True Babe this weekend, and I'll check out Too Fabulous when I'm there. NARS Sheer Glow is on my wish list as well, though I may hold off on that for a bit.

Post a Comment