5:23 PM

March 17, 2010

I'm in a pretty bad mood as I had some less than perfect experience at my site inspection today so this is gonna be a quick post. I did a green and peachy look and loved the result. More than anything I liked the lip combo. You guys have got to try it!

Let me know what you think. Hoprefuly your Wednesday was better than mine!

Face
LW Portfolio
Nars Sheer Glow foundation - Light 5 (Fiji)
Ben Nye translucent powder
Prim n Proper blush
Shell Pearl bp

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
MUFE #310 - lid
Gorgeous Gold e/s - inner lid
Naked Cosmetics Ebony p/m set - green colour in outer lid
Expensive Pink e/s - crease
Annabelle Helium e/s - highlight
Gosh Velvet Moss e/s - lower lashline
Smashbox Heartbreaker l/l - to line

Lips
In Synch l/l
Fresh Salmon l/s
Perennial High Style l/g

1-17/3/10

2-17/3/10

3-17/3/10

4-17/3/10

8 Responses to "Green n Peaches"

  1. Kinu Says:

    love the colour on your lips!

  2. Zerin (XinaRox) Says:

    Very pretty and I'm also lovin the lippie combo!

  3. Unknown Says:

    you look really beautiful :) great colour choices

  4. Jen Says:

    the lips do look amazing!! great look overall!

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Thanks girls. Fresh Salmon looks much less orange when paired with In Synch l/l and PHS l/g

  6. Made up by Mien Says:

    I would've never thought to pair those colors in this way but it's a great combo! Beautful!

  7. Shayla Says:

    Yay for St. Patty's makeup!

  8. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks girls :)

Post a Comment