3:07 PM

March 16, 2010

I tried something different with Copper Sparkle pigment. I really like this pigment as a liner but I find it too frosty as a lid colour. I tried it on my outer lid anyway and not sure how I feel about it. What do you guys think?

In other news we're now in the double digits temperature here in Ottawa. It's bright and sunny and I'm in a great mood because of that. Since the time change it's also still bright out when I get home. I have a feeling you'll see more product swatches from me soon. Starting with my two new Nars duos!

Face
Lise Watier Portfolio
Nars Sheer Glow foundation - Light 5 (Fiji)
Ben Nye Translucent powder
Eversun bpb
BB Nectar Shimmer brick

Eyes
Artifact p/p - base
Lightest shade from BB Nectar SB - inner lid
Fuchsia p/m - lid
Copper Sparkle p/m - outer lid
MUFE #92 - crease
MUFE #49 - above crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Stila Topaz Kajal - waterline
Smashbox Heartbreaker l/l - to line

Lips
Trimmed in Pink l/l
Pink Nouveau l/s
Palatial l/g

1-16/3/10

2-16/3/10

3-16/3/10

4-16/3/10







0 Responses to "Too Much Frost?"

Post a Comment