March 8, 2010

I had a relatively stress free day at work for a change so I feel happy and hyper. I did a look this morning using my new Annabelle Blue Hue trio which is one of my fave Annabelle items ever! As I mentioned in my review, I like how the three colours compliment each other and obviously as a blue/teal lover I was pretty happy with the shades as well.

Hope everyone's Monday was great! Time to start my workout and then get into relaxation mode!

Face
LW Portfolio
Nars Sheer Glow foundation - Light 5 (Fiji)
Ben Nye Translucent Powder
Nars Deep Throat blush
BB Nectar shimmer brick

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base for crease and up
Mutiny p/m - base for lid
Annabelle Blue Hue Trio - lighter colour on inner lid, teal colour on mid lid and Blue on outer
Prussian e/s - outer v
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Gosh Cool Mint e/l - lower lashline
BB Ivy Shimmer g/l - to line

Lips
Lollipop Lovin l/s
Live n Dye l/g

1-8/3/10

2-8/3/10

3-8/3/10

4-8/3/10

7 Responses to "Look Using Blue Hue"

  1. Dazzledust25 Says:

    Very pretty! Lovely for spring :)

  2. Miss IPP Says:

    I like Blue Hue on you! I'm glad you fell in love with our teal :o)

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Dazzledust - thank you, it's a nice trip for spring.

    Miss IPP - Thank again :)

  4. Marce Says:

    It's no wonder you like teal and blue shadows, they look so pretty on you! Love this look too =)

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Marce - thanks sweetie :)

  6. Amina Says:

    beautiful!Nectar shimmerbrick looks amazing on you

  7. Shadowy Lady Says:

    Amina - thanks, I love this shimmer brick, I think evetryone can rock it :)

Post a Comment