March 21, 2010

So we rang the new Persian year yesterday at 1:30 pm and I wanted to do a classy and beautiful look so I went with red lips and subtle smokey eyes using gold/silver shades. I liked how it turned out though it's definitely it's not a very exciting look. It is however definitely a "me" look, hehe.

Hope you guys enjoy this. And have a great rest of the weekend.

Face
LW Portfolio
MUFE HD 118 (Flesh)
Ben Nye Translucent Powder
Sculpt
Prim n Proper blush - HG blush alert!
Shell Pearl bp

Eyes
Painterly p/p - base
Blonde's Gold p/m - inner lid
Smoke n Diamonds e/s - outer lid and above crease
Print e/s - crease
NYX Black e/s - outer v
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Blacktrack f/l - to line
Feline e/k - waterline

Lips
Annabelle Flame l/l
Chanel Rouge Coco Cambon

1-20/3/10

2-20/3/10

with flash:
3-20/3/10

4-20/3/10

7 Responses to "My Trustee Look For Persian New Year"

  1. Jenn @ So Very Fabulous Says:

    Very nice! I love Smoke & Diamonds, I need to use it more.

  2. Unknown Says:

    Nice look. Love the l/s

    The eyelash place doesn't ship outside of the US...

  3. maya Says:

    Happy Nowruz/Newroz! Very festive look - love it! :)

  4. Abby Q. Says:

    Very pretty and happy new year! I think a classic look like this never gets old!

  5. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks guys. I seem to always go back to this look when all else fails :)

  6. Shayla Says:

    What, exactly, is not exciting about this, pray tell?

  7. Shadowy Lady Says:

    shayla - It's just that I've done a similar look before

Post a Comment