4:22 PM

March 17, 2010

I wore China Glaze Four Leaf Clover as my St Patty's Day mani and I love this colour. It's a bright and awesome green. But I cannot for the life of me photograph it right! I tried so many different settings and no use. It looks much greener in real life, no blue in it at all! In fact I don't even know whey I'm posting this swatch, lol! I guess I just wanted to share my mani.

This is two coats of Four Leaf Clover:
flc

4 Responses to "Four Leaf Clover"

  1. Aquaheart Says:

    lol Im having the same problem with my swatches of china glaze poolside collection. But beautiful mani! :D

  2. Unknown Says:

    Love this color!

  3. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks girls :) I really wish I could photograph this np better :/

  4. Paige Says:

    That is a gorgeous color on you!

Post a Comment