March 29, 2010

This is the look I wore to my parents annual Persian New Year party last night. I wanted to contrast the warm shimmery eyes with bold cool fuchsia lips and I liked the result. All the woman in the party loved my makeup. I wasn't too happy with my hair though, it just wouldn't behave! I think I'm just getting tired of my bangs, can't wait till they grow out.

Hope you all had a fabulous first day of the week. Here's the look:

Face
LW Portfolio - light
Diorskin Nude - 022
Ben Nye Translucent powder
Sculpt
BB Nude Shimmerbrick

Eyes
Cashflow p/p - base
Naked Cosmetics Ebony stack - antique gold shade on lid
Reflects Antique Gold glitter - lid
Cork e/s - crease
Wedge e/s - above crease
Blanc Type e/s - highlight
Annabelle Brown e/k - to liner and smudge

Lips
Trimmed in Pink l/l
Show Orchid l/s - blotted
True Babe l/g

1-28/3/10

2-28/3/10

3-28/3/10

4-28/3/10

6 Responses to "Reflects Antique Gold and Hot Pink Lips"

  1. Sara (The Makeup Snob.com) Says:

    Very pretty!!

  2. Kristie Says:

    Love the bright lip!!

  3. Amina Says:

    I looove your lippie!!!

  4. Kelly Says:

    I really love the gold on you! It flatters your eyes beautiful, they really pop! Love the lips too, but the eyes are just really beautiful.

  5. Gold Dusk Says:

    Lovely combination!

  6. Shadowy Lady Says:

    thanks girls, you all made my day :)

Post a Comment